Good interaction between the public and private sectors, clear strategy and development plan are key to economic well-being, competitiveness and quality of life in each city.
How digitalization and new technologies can help Sofia to become a smart city?
How to use management of the knowledge to improve the urban environment, green economy and the entire appearance of the city?
What is the strategy of Sofia as city of knowledge in favor of citizens?
What are the international practices and business knowledge management solutions from which Sofia can draw experience?
28 September, Capital Fort, 90 Tsarigradsko shose
The First International Conference Sofia – knowledge city will be held under the patronage of Sofia Municipality and in partnership with Cluster Sofia Knowledge City and Investor Media Group. The aim is to bring together citizens, leading Bulgarian and international experts with academic and business background, representatives of Bulgarian and EU institutions and NGOs, investors and others.
Within “Sofia – knowledge city”, on September 29th, will take place a meeting of business and institutions under the name Sofia Knowledge Café. You can learn more about the event here.
Why is important to attend?
- You will receive know-how from Bulgarian and international experts in the field of building and managing “cities of knowledge”;
- You will have the chance to meet people from the business that use new solutions;
- You will hear more about the impact of digital and innovative technologies on the management and development of knowledge towards a better life for citizens.
Who should attend the event?
- Representatives of the business and institutions;
- Opinion leaders in the field of science, education, economics and political elit;
- Representatives of local and international organizations, connected with the management of knowledge, clusters and NGOs.